Local Development Scheme
The Local Development Scheme sets out the timetable for preparing and adopting the Greater Exeter Strategic Plan.
The Greater Exeter Strategic Plan timetable:
– Issues Consultation – February 2017 (completed)
– Draft policies and site options – June 2019 (Now under review)
– Draft Plan Consultation – November 2019 (Now under review)
– Publication (Proposed Submission) – February 2021
– Submission – July 2021
– Hearings – September 2021
– Adoption – April 2022
Following the local elections in May 2019, the Local Planning Authorities are taking stock of the progress made on the Greater Exeter Strategic Plan. This means that a review of the timetable is likely to be needed. More information will be provided here during the summer of 2019.
As the Local Development Schemes are agreed by committees, the links below will be updated accordingly.